Our congregation has begun collecting items for these buckets and will continue through the season of Lent. - culminating in a bucket assembling party after the service on Sunday, April 14th. Please consider purchasing items or making a monetary donation so that we can support this vital global mission drop off. Here’s what each bucket will contain – and please be aware – these are very specific items:
- Four scouring pads
- Seven sponges, including one large
- One scrub brush
- Eighteen reusable cleaning towels (e.g. Easy Wipes)
- One 50 oz. or two 25 oz. bottles of liquid laundry detergent
- One 12 to 16 oz. bottle of household cleaner that can be mixed with water (no spray bottles)
- One package of 48 to 50 clothespins
- Clothesline, two 50 ft. or one 100 ft.
- Five dust masks
- Two pairs of non-surgical latex gloves
- One pair of work gloves (cotton with leather palm or all leather)
- 24 to 28 heavy duty or contractor type 30 to 45-gallon trash bags on a roll, removed from carton
- One 6 to 9 oz. bottle of non-aerosol insect repellent
Please plan on joining us on April 14th for bucket assembling as part of our Lenten Mission Project. Your generosity will help those around the globe who have lost everything in hurricanes, fires and other natural disasters.